We recently acquired an Ultimaker 2 3D printer, so today we took it for a test drive. The print resolution is pretty amazing and its the easiest printer I have seen to change print material. Its a single extruder with an option to upgrade to dual extruder.
XDA openocd Nokia openSDA uart modeling SystemC eclipse wordpress ubuntu samsung hardware Android gdb Simulation kernel theme embedded systems Freescale design scripting microcontroller Processor Expert ARM solution password jelly-bean C++ frdm-kl25z galaxyS zilog keyring Pyserial python unbrick LCD Huawei USB firmware z80 debug animation serial CyanogenMod build
- peter munuo on Unbrick samsung galaxy S I9000 – hardware bricked
- ashish on Tp-link MR3420 3g/4g wireless router is awesome
- Nokia color lcd breakout for FRDM-KL25Z freedom board >> Karibe on Nokia monochrome lcd breakout for the FRDM-KL25Z board
- karibe on USBDM ARM debug Server for Freescale micro-controllers in Linux with GNU Debugger
- USBDM ARM debug Server for Freescale micro-controllers in Linux with GNU Debugger >> Karibe on Changing the firmware on freescale freedom boards in Linux