We recently acquired an Ultimaker 2 3D printer, so today we took it for a test drive. The print resolution is pretty amazing and its the easiest printer I have seen to change print material. Its a single extruder with an option to upgrade to dual extruder.
kernel Freescale frdm-kl25z Huawei openSDA wordpress z80 samsung modeling python Android uart embedded systems zilog build animation password gdb serial Nokia design CyanogenMod Processor Expert unbrick LCD XDA firmware solution USB jelly-bean Simulation Pyserial eclipse openocd ARM keyring SystemC debug scripting hardware theme microcontroller ubuntu C++ galaxyS
- ashish on Tp-link MR3420 3g/4g wireless router is awesome
- Nokia color lcd breakout for FRDM-KL25Z freedom board >> Karibe on Nokia monochrome lcd breakout for the FRDM-KL25Z board
- karibe on USBDM ARM debug Server for Freescale micro-controllers in Linux with GNU Debugger
- USBDM ARM debug Server for Freescale micro-controllers in Linux with GNU Debugger >> Karibe on Changing the firmware on freescale freedom boards in Linux
- karibe on Eclipse Kepler terminal plugin serial port console in Linux